Sunday, March 25, 2012

one week left!

I was finally able to get finished shots of most of my finished projects (excluding the project I just finished late last night). So in no particular order, here they are:
 type n' swipe mittens for my sister, and
 an unblocked chosen path shawl.
I made some petite vanilla scones earlier in the week. 
And here are two shots from our play!
The kids were amazing.  I worked with a fantastic group of teachers too.  I'd do it all over again if I could work with the same teachers.  My narrators (those blasted middle schoolers) for the most part pulled through. The best part of all is my dj (who I actually had to fight for her to remain as my dj at the event!) got to do the sound for both of the plays. :) The other play didn't have anyone to man their music. There was a major glitch with the other play due to lack of communication. We all survived though and now we've got one more week of school left (one filled with conferences blech!).

5 comments:

  1. Your scones look amazing! And your knitting - flawless! We are in the middle of musical season...I saw two this wkd! And I know how important sounds it - my son started working sound in 7th grade and still does it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! You are so talented! I love the cowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been a busy knitter. Nice scones. I like the kiddo costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool finished objects. Love the cowl the most I think. Love the "pattern" in it.

    Those scones look SOOO yummy. Damn diet. BE GOOD ROBYN! BE GOOD! Don't go out and get ingredients to make some. NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

    The kids look soooo cute in the play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful finished objects! Love the garter stitch cowl with the buttons! Those scones look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!