Saturday, August 6, 2011

MORE changes :)

As if I'm not already going through enough changes here on the outside world, I just had to make some more blog changes. I'm quite happy with the latest updates. I learned how to create my own header! Wow. Talk about empowering. The original tutorial comes from here.  I could've done much more but this is just the beginning. :)
There's been little knitting. Though there has been packing. We are off to my school in a little bit to pick up some boxes. Plus I had an idea while I slept and I'm hoping the folders that were available last weekend are still there. There has been baking. If you are a fan of oatmeal cookies as we are, please walk sprint to your kitchen to make this batch.  They are delish. I am not a big fan of raisins in my oatmeal cookies so we used m&m's instead. :) No pics as they're pretty much gone!  I found some other yummy recipes too. Oh and there was this too! There has been little reading too. Although I would like to get most of the Gita finished before school starts up. For some reason, after a long day at school, my brain turns into mush once I get home and all I want to do is watch tv or just knit. Who wants to do more work?? There are times when it is required but those times aren't every night!

7 comments:

  1. So...moving, packing, blog changes, vest knitting...you are one busy girl. I tend to get ideas in my sleep (or is it those in between awake moments?) as well. Age being what it is, if I don't jump up right away and write it down it will be gone by morning. Ah to be young.
    thanks so much for dropping in on thefeatherednest

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice start on your blog design!!

    And where do you get your energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look!! I missed ya while I was on the Verizon imposed internet diet :/ lol I hope the move is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very nice. Some day I need to change up mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya hunnie! :) Your blog is looking awesome! Sorry I have not been by lately, summer has been kicking my ass lol. I am hoping to get back into my blogging world asap though, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been busy! What was your idea? Did you get the folders, were they still there?

    Love the new blog look! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying to catch up! Loving the new layout, might have to check out that header tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!