Monday, September 19, 2011

The absolute BEST zucchini bread recipe in the world (really!)

Well, Robyn posted this recipe in her weekly link love post. I've gotta tell you, this zucchini bread rocks.
I have already finished one loaf. :o Granted, the hubs cuts huge slices for me. I have tried other zucchini bread recipes and all have not cooked all the way through and were just okay. This one cooked all the way through and the crust is just delicious.
We had extra shredded zucchini so we made zucchini pancakes. YUM! They were eaten too quickly (by me!) to get photographed. Sorry.
Part 2 of the River of My Life is forthcoming. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the recipe. We have been making banana-zucchini bread lately. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious...will have to try it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!