Saturday, August 4, 2012

uninspired

 link

Well. I haven't enjoyed a book in a number of weeks.  I cast on for something new but I don't even think I like it anymore.  I go back to work on Monday and I've got all these things that I need to get accomplished. Maybe all my inspiration can no longer be found in my hobbies. It seems to have migrated into my classroom. I have painting to do (trim and a wall in my room), chalkboard walls to create, books to sort by genres, and I have to figure out what the heck I'm going to do on the very first day! Maybe after all that has been accomplished, I'll be able to read for pleasure again..and possibly find just the right knitting project. Instead I have been listening/watching the Olympics and I have been watching more Dawson's Creek reruns on Netflix. :)

6 comments:

  1. A lot of people seems to have summer mojo slump going on. I am also feeling it - I want to finish my Ravallenic project but at the same time I don't really want to knit on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your mojo back soon!

    Wow, monday already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the back school blues. I've had headaches every day, dreams (nightmares) about returning back to school and I am always thinking of how I want to rearrange my furniture in my room. I go back in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, sounds like me early in July. Didn't want to do anything. It passes, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you were able to get everything done that you wanted to and that the school year has started off well.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!