Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


It has been a while since I have received an award for my blog. So thank you, Danielle!  I discovered her wonderful blog during the month of April while I was doing the Blogging through A to Z.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award. (check)
Add the Versatile Blogger Award. (almost check)
In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog (check!)
Nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog (almost check)
In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
In the same post, include this set of rules.  (check)

Okay, so here are the random facts (hopefully they're new ones!).

1.  I will be a godmother for the first time ever!
2.  I didn't ever play any organized sports as a child.
3.  I will only eat avocado in sushi (because I can't scrape it out) and sometimes in burritos if I forget to ask for no avocado.
4.  When school is out, I like to stay up really super late (try until 3 AM sometimes!).
5.  Miraculously,  I can readjust to getting up early again pretty easily.
6.  I like balancing my checkbook.
7.  I sleep with earplugs.

Now here are my nominees:
1.  Work, Knit Study
2.  Crazy Knitting Fool
3.  Knit & Purl Mama
4.  The Life of a Catholic School Teacher


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I loooove avocado! Especially as guacamole lol. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really missing out by not eating avocado! By the way, you can poke it out of sushi with the chopsticks fairly easily. I had a friend on my old job who hated it (she couldn't even stand to pick it off of something) and I learned to poke it out of sushi rolls for her.

    I didn't play organized sports either; we weren't allowed to. Do you wish you had? I kind of do. I'm not at all athletic, but I wonder if that might have helped.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!