Sunday, February 1, 2009

progress

I spent yesterday catching up on a few things and can now announce that as of right now, I'm caught up on all my blogs, most emails, and uploading pictures to flickr! I did a few other things yesterday but I am not at liberty to discuss them yet. I worked like mad to try to get that other mitt finished and I can happily say that they're now a fo. I also completed my rivolo!More pics on ravelry. And while I was taking pics of a finished rivolo, I remembered that I didn't have any shots of a finished lace ribbon scarf! Back to my athena socks I go!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you being all caught up blogwise :) All your FO are wonderful...you've been a busy girl :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mitts, and the scarves are beautiful. Congrats on getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three FO's in one post. You go girl! :)

    I still love the mitt color, and I really love your ribbon lace scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice FO's ! I am considering the lace ribbon scarf. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at all your projects!! they all look fabulous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are so beautiful!

    Being left-handed, how do you deal with charts and cables? Do you just reverse them? I am currently trying to knit some beautiful arm warmers, but the cables are backwards and the thumb seems off. Any words of wisdom?

    Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!