Tuesday, March 3, 2009

knitting like crazy

I spent the weekend knitting furiously. I received a long awaited package of some yummy malabrigo. which became this: Excuse the ratty hair. It was a rush picture that I nabbed once I got home from work today. It is sooooooooooo soft and I love the ruffles. It was the sole reason of wanting to knit up this pattern! :) Before I even finished my scarf, I started to look at some beret/slouchy patterns and I've got three picked out but need to narrow it down. I'm not sure if I've got the right face shape for a slouchy/beret but I guess I'm going to find out. Plus my SIL kind of requested one and thank goodness I found some patterns that don't require a specific head size. I also received some yarn yesterday. It's container garden from the plucky knitter. I love that March is a green month..I'm guaranteed green yarn! :) Many things will be brewing here for the next few months. I've got a trip to SF later this month, parent conferences, Spring Break, and then some! Thankfully the knitting is keeping me sane and focused. :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great scarf! Love Malabrigo! What an awesome green yarn too. Whoohoo!

    Oh I never did find those sheep on the way to the dentist!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great scarf! Pretty pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scarf! And Malabrigo too - very nice. Love the green yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that looks so warm and soft! Very pretty. Yay, march, we know you love green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Are you doing it for Malabrigo March on Rav? I'm in the KAL working my way through a 2nd one of these in Hollyhock because I gave the first one away - love yours, love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!