Monday, March 23, 2009

steppin' off the crazy train

I walked into school this morning thinking that I had stepped off of the crazy train but it appears that I'm still on it. School was unusual today. Must be Spring fever. I'm not sure if I should chalk it up to that or what.
Last week was a bit of a whirlwind! Wednesday night, I hit Wildfiber with my sister to purchase some yarn for her Something Blue. I don't have any pics of what I've got so far but it's coming along. :) I'm sure it will be completed way before Christmas rolls around! After we hit the yarn shop, we were off to her friends' place where she was pet sitting. Thursday came and went at school and then I was off for San Francisco. We went to see my family as well. Here's what the lil munchkin was doing Sunday morning..enjoying "Toy Story"
still enjoying Toy Story!
"I take a picture?" (munchkin) "Sure." (me...not knowing she knew how to turn the freakin' camera on!)
and here's her second shot!
a final image-the munchkin walking her 'puppy.' Gotta love it. And some knitting bliss..a skein of Robyn's Nest Flock of Feathers Sock yarn in Pink Tiger Lily. It's so pretty I was speechless for a full on minute.

7 comments:

  1. Your niece is just tooooo cute!

    What gorgeous yarn...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is your niece too cute but the yarn is to dye for. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gogeous yarn! Wow, your niece is getting so big, and she is so pretty! One of my friends loves to give kids her camera and see what kind of pictures they take. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like the yarn I dyed!!! Can't wait to see what you knit up with it!

    Can't wait to see your Something Blue! I have that project in my queue (never ending queue) too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous yarn - so pretty and perfect for spring time! Your niece is really adorable - love the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big she's gotten! Still adorable always, though!

    And also, I had to go click Wildfibers and check it out. I don't get up that way too often but I'm gonna have to remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your niece is so cute, but it almost frightens me how grown up looking she is. Seems like yesterday she was just a little baby!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!