And this is my third installment of the Dye Dreams Four Seasons Sock Club, Estuary in Twinkle Toes.
I also answered a couple of letters last night and I intend on answering a few more today. I just might have to type a few of them too. I'm that behind. :P Now that I've got clothilde figured out, I'm starting to feel like a knitter again. I think once I've cast off clothilde, I'll get back to work on those socks for the hubby and maybe just maybe, I'll even try to finish up my cozy cardi! Ugh..I will also try to update with finished shots of citron, dame damson, and eventually a shot of purple haze in her entirety!
Ooooh what gorgeous yarns!
ReplyDeleteOoooh,jealous! Love both the colours and I am not much of a blue fan. The green, however, is right up my colourway!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see your Clothide!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous yarn stash enhancement.
Thanks for the reminder - I need to write some letters by hand too!