Friday, November 25, 2011

long time no blog

I really have had every intention of blogging but time keeps escaping me. I had hoped I'd be able to catch up on blogs, letters, and blogging in general over Thanksgiving break but boy was I ever wrong. I am currently house/dog sitting for someone. Trying to keep someone else's dog happy isn't an easy job. She misses her mama immensely. She's stuck with me for at least 3 more days and vice versa. I can't get anything done let alone eat anything. The hubs has decided that this doggy's mama must give her everything but I don't think so. I think she's just trying to milk the new people!! She'll sit nice and still while you're eating so that she (just maybe) might get a lil nibble of what you're stuffing in your mouth as she watches!! If I had a dog, I wouldn't get to eat and I'm such a snacker!
There has been knitting while I have been gone. I just finished three projects in the last few weeks. We'll see if I get around to casting on for them like I hope. :) More to come..

5 comments:

  1. We are dog sitting too - in my home though. One of my coworkers. Her dog is so sweet - she's a 15 year old sheep dog, tiny little thing. But she's a little senile and keeps peeing on my carpet!
    Thank goodness for a bissell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting back to blogging :) Can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I am catching up on your blog! Finally! Life got crazy busy since Q turned 1!

    Do you think you will ever get a dog?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!