Monday, January 7, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire

Okay, I better get on it so I'm not a response to one of the scavenger hunt questions!! Cocoa: 1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? It depends really. My favorite kind of cocoa though is Mexican Hot Chocolate made with the chocolate tablets which gets blended with warm milk. I like to drink it in big mugs. Growing up I'd drink using water. Now I know better. ;) 2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Ooh, I'd say whipped cream. Though occasionally I'll have it with marshmallows. Yarn/Knitting/Crochet 1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? I love variegated yarn though I need to buy more solid colored yarn. I like wool blends..not a fan of alpaca (I find it itchy). My current favorite colors are winter colors-dark reds/greens/blues/grays and autumn colors. Colors full of richness--bluish-violets, burgundies, etc. Check my yarn stash! :) 2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? I knit. 3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? My favorite type are bamboo though I've been knitting a lot with the knitpicks circs and with my denise needles. I'd like to try some rosewoods--or some of the new knitpicks dpns 4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? I don't. I need more stitch holders (small and medium ones). I could use another tape measure possibly. 5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? Um...nothing really. 6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) Hmm..hats or fingerless mitts. Miscellaneous 1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Sleep/stay warm! 2. What is your favorite animal? ostriches 3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? Nope 4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Knitting/reading/going for walks all bundled up in my knitted items! 5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Seeing the flowers blooming again 6. What are your favorite treat? dark chocolate/cupcakes 7. What is your favorite board game? hmm...I don't really have a favorite board game! 8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? no 9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? Nope, no allergies.

1 comment:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!