Tuesday, January 1, 2008

something I forgot!

As promised, here are progress pics of my spring things shawl. As usual, not sure which ones give you a better idea of what it looks like! You can't really see the detail of the lace pattern but that's because it's still in its beginning stages. I'm on repeat 10 of a possible 13+ of chart A. So far so good. My sister finally sent me the pics she took of our niece with the mittens on and ones with her wearing the swing coat.
Love the face!!
Wrangled by daddy. I think this was before she went berserk.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors in your shawl

    The swing jacket and mittens are just too cute on your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks super cute in the jacket & mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shawl is gorgeous! I love the colors. And your niece, as always, is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too. Much. Cuteness.

    The shawl is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty shawl;love the color. ....and love that little cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!