Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Topic of the Week #2

Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, superwash or heavier cottons? Honestly? No, my knitting hasn't changed to match the season. I think that has to do with me working on a few projects all at once though. I suppose we're in the thick of "Winter" but honestly--it's been 70 degrees here and we're already thinking spring is nearly here. I'm working on socks, my first lace shawl, and some baby items. I'm working with wool, a wool/silk blend, and cotton for the baby stuff. I can say that when summer hits though, there isn't too much knitting going on because it's so hot!

3 comments:

  1. 70 degree weather...that sounds really good to me right about now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my blog out...you just received an award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you:

    http://knitpurlknitpearl.blogspot.com/2008/01/january-thirty.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!