Tuesday, January 1, 2008

oh boy

Goodness. I had no idea I was such a busy knitter in 2007! I've been seeing everyone else's mosaics of all they accomplished in 2007 and I got curious as to how many projects I actually finished. There are two projects missing since there's a 36 pic limit. My convertible mittens are missing as well as the my last fo of 2007-a second basic roll brim hat. Oh well. I wonder what I will accomplish this year. I definitely need to conquer lace and a few more sweaters/tops. I also need to revisit the dishcloths because of that mad dishcloth stash of mine! I'm going to see if I can top my 37 fo record too. :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice collage. Where did you do your collage that it had a 36 pic limit?? What software did you use?

    I hope you can beat your FO's in 2008! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I should do that. Go, Rhoda, go! Look at all of that great knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mosaic very much...really shows off your knits very well and you must feel very accomplished :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!