Thursday, June 19, 2008

SP 12 Question of the Week #1 & #2

I didn't get around to answering question #1 because I actually had to think about it! What is your favorite summertime drink?? My favorite summertime drink is strawberry lemonade. I particularly enjoy it as a slush! :) It took me some time to figure out what my favorite drink was because it's been so long since I had it. Though I had it last week (when this question was first posted) and knew I had to blog about it. :) Okay, now for question #2~ In many parts of the US and abroad, school's out. Take a walk down memory lane for Week Two's question: As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation/break/holiday? I looked forward to being able to sleep in and get to watch tv all day. And now as an adult, I still look forward to getting to sleep in and being able to watch tv all day if I so choose! :) I'm so lucky that I'm a teacher and I still get to have summer vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm strawberry lemonade and sleeping in! Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer, you lucky thing! I have all your packages ready to go (minus a few things coming in the mail)... Can't wait to send them out!

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!