Thursday, July 10, 2008

annoyed

You'd think with school over I'd have much more time to blog! I went to see my family for about a week and didn't get around to posting that I'd be away. :P We got back on the 4th and I jumped right into my tutoring gigs. So far, Wednesday will be my busiest day with three kids pretty much back to back! We were at my last student's house until like 9 o'clock last night!!! We were asked to stay for dinner and we played some Wii. We are exhausted! I go back today and tonight is sushi night so it'll be another long night! Why am I annoyed? Apparently I've got a bit of a stalker (at least that's what I feel he is!). He's a person from my past who commented on this blog!!!! The nerve, right? I just want to be left alone. If I wanted him to be a part of my life, he wouldn't need to go to great lengths to find me. Get it? So discovering said comment made me not want to blog anymore. How horrible is that?? I wanted to specifically address this annoyance before I continued on with my blogging life. I just needed to get it off my chest. I actually contemplated turning this blog private/invitation only but then that gives him power and he's nobody. It irritates the crap out of me that he knows what's happening in my life (to some extent!) and it makes me want to pull back on what I talk about here. Can you imagine??? I hate him. Real post coming up..hopefully tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - that sucks about the stalker! I had a stalker last year - it was my brother's ex! Remember that? It was horrible!!

    I hear ya about wanting your blog to be private, but it turns away readers (learned that!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!