Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Meme

I saw this on Danielle's blog and liked it so here are my responses! :) 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper. I love getting to choose a new roll every December. 2. Real tree or Artificial? A real tree. Having grown up with an artificial tree, it has been great to get a real tree of my own. Funny thing is now, that most of the kids have left my mom's house, she now gets a real tree! 3. When do you put up the tree? Growing up, we always put it up the day after Thanksgiving. Since I've been on my own, I haven't had a set date for putting up the tree. 4. When do you take the tree down? Always around the Epiphany. 5. Do you like eggnog? No. 6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting this kit where I could make my own nailpolish and stuff. That's the one thing that sticks out in my head! 7. Hardest person to buy for? Definitely my dad. 8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister and my fiance. 9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet. It's something I want though! 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail! 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I've really had a worst Christmas gift..and if I have, I've blocked it out completely! 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life used to be my absolute favorite. Now it's "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and I also love all those classic real action cartoons (I guess that's what they're called!) that they've brought back. 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? You know, I used to wait until November but now it's whenever I see something that might good for someone. 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Only things like lotions/candles. 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies! 16. Lights on the tree? yes! 17. Favorite Christmas song? Gosh, I have to pick one?? Um, right now I'll say "The Christmas Song" but growing up "The Little Drummer Boy" was my favorite. 18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course! :) 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My brother, sister, and I developed a tradition where we pick one gift to open at midnight on Christmas Eve and then we open the rest on Christmas Day. 22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the hot heads while holiday shopping. I can't believe people are fighting over things at stores. It's insane. 23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like handmade ornaments 24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? no favorite 25. What do you want for Christmas this year? It's hard to say. I just want to have a good Christmas with my family and for everyone to be happy and healthy. 26. Lights, blinking or always on? Depends on my mood!

3 comments:

  1. So interesting. I love hearing about other people's likes/dislikes and traditions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can I steal this for a day in Dec for nablopomo?

    My fave flick has always been the Charlie Brown one

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!