Saturday, December 13, 2008

knitting blues

I must have them. I haven't felt like knitting in weeks..but maybe that's because two out of the three projects that I've got going require plain old stockinette knitting in the round. Where's the challenge in that?? I picked up my shrug again while I was watching "The Starter Wife" season finale. It's the one project closest to being complete so I thought why not. I may cast on for another pair of fingerless mitts too. I miss the quickness of those! I did knit up a couple of ornaments to go with the tree we got last week so there has been knitting. Just not regular old enjoyable knitting. Isn't that sad? I guess I'm in a bit of a rut. Hopefully I'll find my way out of it soon. In the meantime...I'm happy to announce that I have only four and a half more days of school left!!! Maybe once I'm on vacation, it'll be easier to get out of this rut.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to a break too! Post the pics of your ornaments you knitted! At least with plain stock st. you can watch tv and not pay too much attention!:) Perfect projects to catch up on movies with. Take care! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be the time of year - I'm having a hard time being interested in my projects. Let's see your ornmaments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally understand the rut..feeling it myself

    Starter wife is one of my late night faves (I watch the rebroadcasts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you catch up on sleep! I've been in a knitting rut almost this entire year...case in point: I've been working on the same pair of socks since May.

    Here's to getting your knitting mojo back!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!