Wednesday, January 7, 2009

something to share..

I thought I'd be finished with this by now and would have a FO to show off but that wasn't the case. The pattern is blackberry cowl. Sunday night, while I was trying to go to sleep, I thought about how I wanted to make a cowl out of this malabrigo I picked up. It was intended for a baby sweater but I never got around to it. On rav, I saw many cowls made out of malabrigo so I thought I'd set out and finally chooose one to make! I stayed up Monday night checking out cowl patterns. Last night I was trying to narrow down which patterns I wanted to do and once I cast on, I couldn't not finish a few pattern repeats! I'm about halfway done with it. It's a fun knit. I can't wait to complete it and wear it. I just might have enough yardage for another cowl too. :) It was either the blackberry or a cabled one..

4 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Just went on over to Little Knits and my cart is starting to get a wee bit of yarn thrown in it! Such beautiful malabrigo colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I can't imagine a better yarn for a cowl than Malabrigo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be one wonderful cowl...love the color, makes me think WARM :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!