Here are all my finished objects of 2008. I don't think I completed nearly as much as I did in 2007 but that's okay. I made 7 pairs of socks, 4 washcloths, 1 baby bib, 2 toys, 1 shrug, 1 sweater, 2 ornaments, 4 baby hats, 3 adult ones (one isn't pictured!), 3 scarves/wraps, and some cherries!
This year, I'd like to make more socks, more lace, and more clothing.
Friday, January 2, 2009
a year in review
Here are all my finished objects of 2008. I don't think I completed nearly as much as I did in 2007 but that's okay. I made 7 pairs of socks, 4 washcloths, 1 baby bib, 2 toys, 1 shrug, 1 sweater, 2 ornaments, 4 baby hats, 3 adult ones (one isn't pictured!), 3 scarves/wraps, and some cherries!
This year, I'd like to make more socks, more lace, and more clothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are some great projects for 2008 Rhoda! Regardless of numbers, some of those are lengthy projects!
ReplyDelete