I made a few changes here. It was time for something new. I guess it comes with the territory. In the past couple of years, I've noticed a shift in my blog posts. Gone are the days when 90% of my posts were about knitting. It seems as though more of the rest of my life has seeped in and that's okay-at least in my eyes! There will still be knitting content but there will also be a lot of life thrown in here. I leave you with some gorgeous shots from the japanese garden. :)
Thanks for the serenity of the garden. My blog has gone the way of thoughts about a lot of things besides knitting as well. There is so much to say and blogging helps organize that. Do, please, keep it up. As another lefty in a right handed world, I salute you!
Beautiful pictures - and very nice blog update! I think its great when blogs have more than knitting - I think its what lets the real person come through!
Thanks for the serenity of the garden. My blog has gone the way of thoughts about a lot of things besides knitting as well. There is so much to say and blogging helps organize that. Do, please, keep it up. As another lefty in a right handed world, I salute you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures - and very nice blog update! I think its great when blogs have more than knitting - I think its what lets the real person come through!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog background look!
ReplyDeleteYou enabled comment moderation? How come? (Curious!)
Gorgeous photos from the Japense Garden. Looks beautiful there.