Thursday, July 30, 2009

a change of pace

I made a few changes here. It was time for something new. I guess it comes with the territory. In the past couple of years, I've noticed a shift in my blog posts. Gone are the days when 90% of my posts were about knitting. It seems as though more of the rest of my life has seeped in and that's okay-at least in my eyes! There will still be knitting content but there will also be a lot of life thrown in here. I leave you with some gorgeous shots from the japanese garden. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the serenity of the garden. My blog has gone the way of thoughts about a lot of things besides knitting as well. There is so much to say and blogging helps organize that. Do, please, keep it up. As another lefty in a right handed world, I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures - and very nice blog update! I think its great when blogs have more than knitting - I think its what lets the real person come through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog background look!

    You enabled comment moderation? How come? (Curious!)

    Gorgeous photos from the Japense Garden. Looks beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!