Monday, July 20, 2009

in the home stretch

Here we are, the week of my wedding!! The excitement is starting to seep into my existence. :) Whilst I was away, there was the shower..
Here's my niece assisting in opening the gifts.
Here are my two helpers that were expert gift wrap removers!
And here I am with one of the gifts we received!
This was taken the day before the shower-the monkey at my house.
And here she is in Hollywood.
My mom, brother, and niece came for the weekend when we had the wedding shower. It was nice having them here! My niece had a great time and she's into the 'why?' crap now. What fun. My fiance's mom and oldest sister are busily working on some wedding crafts that I have yet to see..and this past weekend I worked on the wedding favors.They're missing something. Though I'm not quite sure what. I also did some work on the flower girl basket: and we took our dresses and my fiance's suit to be altered (his step-mom is doing the work!). Oh, here's a pic of my shoes..
and here's the dress the lil monkey will be wearing!
And amidst all things wedding, I'm still applying out for jobs though nothing has popped yet. :( Maybe as soon as the wedding has come and gone something will pop. At least I'm hoping so! Seems as though I'm on a one thing at a time track. There's been very little knitting. I tinked back and redid the bind off for my ishbel so she has been reblocking and she is waiting for her steam. Then she'll be all finished! My diamond fantasy shawl ran into some trouble so I had to tink back quite a few rows but she's back on track. If only it would stop being so hot! Then I would actually feel like knitting. Nothing fun about knitting with sweaty fingers!!

7 comments:

  1. It's been wayyyyy to hot!

    Wow this is the week huh? Just got some butterflies in my tummy!:) Can't wait to see pics...you're going to be gorgeous! Love the shoes and your niece is going to be a doll! Take care and I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your wedding! Can't wait to see photos of that! :)

    And I know you'll get a job... I'd hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo excited for you! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be super excited to get married this weekend! I can't wait to see pictures as well!

    Great shoes!

    Lil monkey's flower basket is fake flowers? Or are those real? They'll last until the weekend?

    Looks like a great bridal shower!

    Best of luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe its this week - congrats, enjoy, have fun - and looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! i hope everything is fabulous and i can't wait to see pics! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm thinking of you today! Happy Wedding Day :) Hope all well well for you. Best Wishes and the best of luck for your happy future together :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!