Friday, October 9, 2009

the aquarium

If you can think back to three weeks ago right before we left for SoCal, my husband and I took the lil monkey to the aquarium. First we had to make it through a night of her crashing with us. That has to have been one of the worst nights of sleep I've ever gotten. Here's where she was supposed to have slept: And here's where she landed after my husband got out of bed (his side of the bed).Here's a great white shark and a school of sardines!Here's the monkey 'reading the book.' And here she is getting out of a penguin egg. There was this boy who kept wanting to climb it and she wasn't having any of that. A grand time was had by all. We stayed until closing time and she was quite well-behaved. We were shocked.

2 comments:

  1. Kids are fish in bed. You get kicked in the back, face, legs... I really dislike my kids in bed with me! Sometimes they'll sneak in and I don't know but I always rudely find out with a flat hand to the nose at 2am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a good time at the aquarium!

    Sean takes over our bed when he's in it. That's why I dont let him come into it often!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!