Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z Blog Challenge

By some miracle, I completed the A to Z challenge. I honestly don't know how I did it. I know what helped but I don't know how on earth I was able to keep up with it.
Something that was reiterated through this challenge was that blogging daily is not for me. To me, blogging should be a treat and something that I do because I feel like it or I have something special to share. I don't find that I have something special to share on a daily basis (unfortunately!). Sure you might get two posts out of me in the span of one week but that's a fluke! Most of the time I'm a once a week (or two) kind of blogger. That's just how I roll.

I would definitely participate again. I don't think I'd do anything differently. I would still post things that come to mind and compose the forthcoming posts as something hits me (and to think I used to be such a planner)!
I found a bunch of new blogs to read and I hope these new friendships will continue to mature and grow.

7 comments:

  1. You should feel accomplished! wtg! And I am glad that I found your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooohooo! Congrats! You did great...and certainly better than I did lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! I see that you beat me to it! I have your award right here!

    We did it, congratulations!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the challenge!! You did so well and I'm so glad to have found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I’m so glad I found you through the A to Z challenge. I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a good job. I can''t blog daily anymore either. Less stressful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!