Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday night

Today was quite the mail day. I finally received my Sept. sock kit from Robyn's Nest. :) I'm finding that my yarn isn't fitting any longer in its current location. This is a very bad thing. I need to start knitting up some projects with my stash! I've gotta make room for the incoming yarn neighbors! I completed my third fake isle hat last night. :) A picture will be up on ravelry as well as here. I also cast on for a pair of dashing with that db cashmerino aran my sp sent me. :) I hope I have enough yarn.
Tomorrow, I will be going to visit my family. The lil bulldog turned ONE yesterday. She shares her bday with knottykitty. :) I haven't seen the lil munchkin since the end of June! I received some news earlier this week regarding her. Apparently, my brother, his gf, and the lil one will be moving out soon into a place of their own. :o It's going to be weird coming back to visit and not being able to wake up and see her there! :( So I'm bummed about that but I'll get over it. It isn't like they'll be living as far away as my sister and I currently live from our parents! They will only be about 10 min. away I think. My poor parents though. It's strange to think that soon they will be the only ones living in the house. I'll be back to play catch-up come Monday!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yarn! Hope you have a nice weekend at home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip! I'm so excited that the little munchkin's b-day is the same as mine! She is so adorable! Wave at the Monterey Bay for me if you go by it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally got yor kit! Glad you love it!! Oh no, time to buy more storage space for the yarn! Or find new creative ways to stash it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice yarn! The hat is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yarn stashes have a way of multiplying on their own...scary thought? Your new yarn is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, your new yarn IS pretty! I like the idea of new yarn neighbors - very evocative =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!