Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my wish came true!

My final package from my sp11 arrived just before I got home this afternoon. :) Thank you, Robyn for spoiling me this round! :) I have been very fortunate to not only have an excellent hostess but also wonderful upstream pals. I hope my downstream pals have been happy with me! Here's what was in my last package from Robyn:There is yet another sock pattern (with a secret heart!), sock yarn to go with the pattern. Love the color--though I might use the yarn for something else, we'll see. A cute snowman tin that was filled with cider (I had no idea Motts made cider packets!!) and hot chocolate packets, a teacher ornament, a coconut lime verbena lotion set, and some super cool stripey toe socks. Thanks, Robyn!!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Great loot! I thought you'd get a kick out of a pal named Robyn! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Enjoy your gifts and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stuff!! A lot of it, too! Enjoy, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fabulous package to receive! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!