Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ooh!

I just wanted to share with you all, that I've yet another knitting friend to decide to open up shop! I'm sooooooo super excited for her! Sarah has opened up Perfect Day Yarns. Currently, she hasn't anything up but she will very, very soon I'm told. :) If you'd like to see what some of her colorways look like, check out her blog. By the way, she's having a contest! If you go to the shop blog, you'll see the grand opening post and be able to find out what the contest entails. :)
Can I tell you it's been a super long day? I just popped dinner in the oven and I still need to shower. Plus I still have more work I need to get done. And I've got a headache!! I can't believe there are still three more school days until this week is over! This is not good at all.
Some knitting to share...My high energy baby sock..it's so freakin' cute!!
my fat foot sock. :( I had good intentions!
And this would be my techguy socks as I was nearing the end of it. It's pretty much done now, I just need to weave in the ends. I frogged my chevron sock that I had started and was nearly finished with because I wasn't happy with how it was looking. I'm going to search for another pattern because I am determined to turn my butternut yp colorway into a sock!

9 comments:

  1. Cute baby socks! And no, you don't have a fat foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Wonderful socks! I just love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your socks are wonderful...but my favorite is the little one on top. Very cute...love the cuff :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...will you get more of a break for Thanksgiving? Or just Thursday & Friday? Sorry you're feeling harried!

    PS Thanks for the contest link & congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 great socks! I like the last one best, though. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaww itty socks! Thanks for linking about the shop and blog! Guess what I have drying for you... I'll give you a clue it's purple and black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all!! The witto ones are so cute!! And I like the colors in the techguy sock! Didja ever think back in the day when we first became pals we would some day have knitting and cross stitch blogs? hee hee.. tho there was no such thing as a blog then.. we are getting old! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Day Yarns is dying up my January sock club!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!