Thursday, November 12, 2009

thankful thursday

I'm a bit behind on this! I first saw this on kristyn's blog last week and wanted to give it a shot. So since I'm behind a Thursday already, here are six things I am thankful for in no particular order: 1. I am thankful that we're not homeless after our move and my parents were willing to let us live with them for a while. 2. I am thankful that my husband got a job (so maybe there's hope for me yet)! 3. I am thankful I am surrounded by family. 4. I am thankful that my MIL's health continues to improve. 5. I am thankful that things are slowly beginning to get better in my life. 6. I am thankful that this year will be the first thanksgiving spent with my husband!

2 comments:

  1. Great things are going on! I hope you get a job soon! Happy first Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!