Thursday, November 12, 2009
thankful thursday
I'm a bit behind on this! I first saw this on kristyn's blog last week and wanted to give it a shot. So since I'm behind a Thursday already, here are six things I am thankful for in no particular order:
1. I am thankful that we're not homeless after our move and my parents were willing to let us live with them for a while.
2. I am thankful that my husband got a job (so maybe there's hope for me yet)!
3. I am thankful I am surrounded by family.
4. I am thankful that my MIL's health continues to improve.
5. I am thankful that things are slowly beginning to get better in my life.
6. I am thankful that this year will be the first thanksgiving spent with my husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great things are going on! I hope you get a job soon! Happy first Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteNice list!
ReplyDeleteGreat things to be grateful for!