Friday, November 13, 2009
things are starting to looking up
Well, yesterday was the start of the Gap Friends and Family Sale so that's where most of my day was spent--traipsing from one old navy, gap, and banana to the next! I think it's during this sale that I sort of miss LA. There were SO many more Old Navy stores, Gap stores, and Banana Republic stores to choose from. Oh well. I think we got our fill yesterday!
My husband begins orientation on Monday for his new job and I actually have a model lesson Monday morning for a 1st/2nd grade teaching position. I know what I'm going to do but I have to figure out what I'm going to wear and I need to make copies of everything I'm bringing.
I finished seaming sesame!!!!!!!!! But guess what? I can't find buttons big enough for her. :( I wish I had made it a bit longer but that's okay.
I also finished lengthening the bottom of my wicked.
While I've been away, we discovered this critter in our backyard..
He was in the midst of making a getaway after my dad had lunged a 'spear' at him and something else!
Last week I also received my first order from Wolfe Farms. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you're enjoying your soaps! hugs
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous sweaters! Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove the sweaters - Wicked especially! I forgot about this sweater- its been in my queue for a while and I really should put it higher in the list.
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are looking up for you - keeping fingers crossed!
The sweaters are great! Wear them well!
ReplyDeleteI can almost smell those soaps from here. You write your first order, is it like a sock club where you will be getting soaps monthly in the mail?
Can't wait to hear about the new job!