Friday, November 13, 2009

things are starting to looking up

Well, yesterday was the start of the Gap Friends and Family Sale so that's where most of my day was spent--traipsing from one old navy, gap, and banana to the next! I think it's during this sale that I sort of miss LA. There were SO many more Old Navy stores, Gap stores, and Banana Republic stores to choose from. Oh well. I think we got our fill yesterday! My husband begins orientation on Monday for his new job and I actually have a model lesson Monday morning for a 1st/2nd grade teaching position. I know what I'm going to do but I have to figure out what I'm going to wear and I need to make copies of everything I'm bringing. I finished seaming sesame!!!!!!!!! But guess what? I can't find buttons big enough for her. :( I wish I had made it a bit longer but that's okay. I also finished lengthening the bottom of my wicked. While I've been away, we discovered this critter in our backyard.. He was in the midst of making a getaway after my dad had lunged a 'spear' at him and something else! Last week I also received my first order from Wolfe Farms. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the sweaters - Wicked especially! I forgot about this sweater- its been in my queue for a while and I really should put it higher in the list.

    Sounds like things are looking up for you - keeping fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweaters are great! Wear them well!

    I can almost smell those soaps from here. You write your first order, is it like a sock club where you will be getting soaps monthly in the mail?

    Can't wait to hear about the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!