Sunday, April 18, 2010

down by the wayside

That's what seems to have happened to my blogging. It's fallen down by the wayside. It isn't as if there is a lack of things going on around here. (ha!). I just haven't felt the urge to spend an hour waiting for pictures to upload etc. while I'm blogging! While I have been away in no particular order, I received my spring kit from Dye Dreams;


I finished citron;
I cast on, ripped, frogged, and re-cast on for a cozy bolero cardi; (She's a bit camera shy because she keeps morphing into something new on a daily basis!
I picked up Committed at the library (after having just finished Eat, Pray, Love last week!)  and have been heavily engrossed in that;
The monkey peed her pants on my watch (and had to hand wash said pants and undies!)
but she also did #2 in the potty for the first time during that same watch! Here she is playing with the suds. She was having a ball playing with the suds.
I have also been asked to do an interview next week and I was contacted for another position as well!
So in a nutshell that's what's been going on over here. If you don't hear from me for a while it's cos I'm buried underneath all the library books I checked out this past week! I'm about 50 pages away from completing Committed (which by the way is very interesting..Elizabeth Gilbert is sort of a pseudo-sociologist in this one exploring Marriage in Western Culture. It has been quite eye-opening! I started My Life in France before I got so engrossed in Committed and I  to finish that soon. Plus I've got about 5 more great books right by my bed.
Once I'm done with my cozy cardi, I think I'll be on a brief knitting sabbatical (because of all those books!!). Though I do have a secret project that I'll be casting on for probably in a week or so..depending on my mood.
There's been a bit of gardening too. Hopefully something will sprout up in the next couple of weeks. :)
Enjoy the beautiful spring days ahead of you!

5 comments:

  1. What a great kit!!

    Wonderful Citron!

    Adorable cutie pics!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Citron looks fab. Really love the color. I definitely plan on knitting that up when I find the time (ha, I know!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have been busy, glad to see you blogging tho.

    My blogging tends to fall by the way side on occasion as well, BWOG (Blog Without Guilt, so when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Potty training is fun, eh? I'm still NO where near there with Sean. Still in freakin' diapers :(

    Citron looks great!

    Love your yarn package that came in the mail! DELICIOUS!!

    Can't wait to hear when you finish Committed! Sounds good. Isn't it awesome when you're so engrossed in a book!? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green yarn and Citron looks lovely! I'm hearing more about Committed. I'm intrigues.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!