Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today was the hub's birthday. Luckily, we had most of the necessary ingredients for me to make him some homemade cupcakes with homemade frosting!
Yet another quiet evening at home. Since returning to "normal," I have been hard at work on my narratives (aka progress reports) which are due the week we get back from vacation. I'm a bit of a primadonna when it comes to composing my reports though. I have to be sitting at a desk (as far away as possible from a tv!!!!!!). I must have earphones on too so I can listen to pandora or something else. I also noticed that I don't really start to get to work until about 3 in the afternoon! That must be why I can only get about two done a day.. I completed my first one yesterday and emailed it to our director for some feedback and she said it was pretty good for being my first one at our school ever. :) Now I just need to  git 'em done (which is much easier said than done!). Narratives are much more difficult and thought provoking than a check list and a comment section. Though I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. They provide a unique snapshot of each individual child. I'm sure the parents appreciate them too.

3 comments:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!