Sunday, March 6, 2011

here's what's going on

Here's the sock I worked on while we were in LA.
I haven't touched it since though (unfortunately!). I hope to work on it tonight.
Here's some yarn that arrived from three irish girls. 
Here's some leftover pretzel dough from when the kids made pretzels for Enrichment.
Here's what I did with the leftover pretzel dough! It took me much longer than I anticipated so they ended up being crunchier than I had intended. The awesome recipe can be found here. It was so simple and the pretzels taste amazing!
Tomorrow, I am due for jury duty. I've set aside some letters, some books, and possibly some knitting to take with me. 
Update on my father-in-law-he had to have another surgery but he is now recuperating home.
We have also been looking at houses online. I found our lease and saw that it is up May 31st. We already know we are not going to be able to stay in our apt (too much longer beyond that) so here we go again. :P Moving sucks..especially before the ending of a school year. Good thing I haven't used all my personal days. They are going to come in handy.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are always so busy!:) I'll be praying for your living situation and fil....hugs sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry you are having to move hun, you know I can sympathize. I love that purple yarn... so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks look great! The yarn in a nice stash enhancement!

    Wow, jury duty!?? I had no idea you were doing that. Hopefully it won't take long. Take knitting!!! Why wouldn't you?

    Good luck with the house hunting. Moving sucks, but I am sure you will get through it easily.

    Glad to hear your FIL is doing better and recuperating at home.

    That's our initials too! J & R! (Jamie & Robyn!) Cute idea for the pretzel dough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice socks! Will have to tryout that pretzel recipe sometime :) Good luck with jury duty. I was was up for it in Feb. Had to change the original date because of a funeral and then the next date I lucked out, because they canceled it. Now I'm all set for at least a year. Good luck house hunting...it seems to be a good time to buy. Glad to hear your F-I-L is recovering at home. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!