Tuesday, July 19, 2011

back to square one!

Well, so we still have no new place to move into. The landlord for the garden place hasn't heard anything from her tenants yet so she thinks they're not going to move. The one with the kitchenette? I was resigned to just take it out of desperation until the lady there mentioned that the couple who saw it before the hubs and I REALLY wanted it. Who are we to mess with that? Right away, I didn't want it anymore. When I told the hubs, he agreed. SO, we let her know it wasn't going to be the right fit, blah, blah, blah. Then off we went in search of new places. We did see one but we won't be saving that much but it had a very nice kitchen. I worked on the hubs' vest in the car while we drove all around. I think I'm a bit closer to being done with the front body. I just hope it fits! I did cast on, frog and re-cast on for a shawl. I was quite unhappy with the way the first yarn was knitting up. You couldn't really see the pattern. It was just a big lacy mess (at least in my eyes!). No pics yet..she's a bit camera shy. Maybe if I get further along on both the shawl and the best I'll post some pics soon. In the meantime, I'll be spending most of my free time house hunting! :P

2 comments:

  1. I am sure the right house will come along when it's right. That is a great shawl pattern. Not sure I have seen that one before? When did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys find a new place soon.

    I sent you a letter this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!