Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a quote

I had intended on sharing this quote that I received from goodreads on Saturday but the only thing I had time for that day was downloading all the free teacher created documents I found! In any case, here it is:
Open a book this minute and start reading. Don’t move until you’ve reached page fifty. Until you’ve buried your thoughts in print. Cover yourself with words. Wash yourself away. Dissolve. 
                                                                                                                             -Carol Shields
Isn't that awesome? I'm so glad I signed up to receive daily quotes!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I need to sign up to receive the daily quotes.

    I've passed an award on to you. You can stop by my blog to claim it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best. I get quotes from the happiness project too. Ooh an award? It's been years since I got one of those. lol! Thanks!

      Delete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!