Wednesday, April 2, 2008

and here's some knitting for ya

With all the madness that was March, I noticed that I'm behind on posting some of the yarns I got (yes, I got more!).
Introducing..."miss world" (which just so happens to be my favorite hole song from back in the day!) from lotusknits. I love, love, love this colorway!!!!!!!!!
This is Almond Branches from Zen Yarn Garden. You must check out the Art Walk Sock Club! A painting is selected and Roxanne chooses colors from the painting to create a colorway that would befit it. She is amazing!
Here's my Candied Chrome from the Sundara Seasons Yarn Club. The color is growing on me.
Now this is, ludicrous. My absolute favorite Chewy Spaghetti Blue Plate Special colorway. I've already cast on for some socks with this stuff!
Here's some yummy yellow koigu. I got on a yellow kick while I was on vacation. These are earmarked for some socks. No pattern selected yet.
Okay, now here are the projects I've got going on! Here's my turtle for my friend in AZ. I just need to add some eyeballs and seal up his head.
This would be my shetland triangle. Since I couldn't work on socks, I had no choice but to work on this shawl. lol.
This is my second attempt at the vintage rose socks (from the january robyn's nest sock club kit..I think!). I'm using ludicrous. Unfortunately, there was too much pooling with the vintage rose colorway. I kept trying and trying but it wasn't working out.
And this would be my scarf for my ISE6 pal. I hope she likes it. I wish someone had told me that kid merino isn't easy to knit with! :P It's relatively easy. If I would stop getting distracted, I could probably finish it quickly. It needs to go out at least by the end of the month as my downstream pal lives in Taiwan! I was able to finish two items while on vacation. They are posted on my other blog. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty yarn. Lots of projects. Problems with pooling you say...looks fine to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the scarf is pretty, I'm sure your pal will love it.

    Lots of lovely yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turtle. Since I saw it on Ravelry, I've wanted to make one, but I don't know what I'd do with the finished item! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Miss World, it's a great colorway.

    Sheldon looks great, can't wait to see him finished!

    Love the yellow Koigu, can't wait to see what you're planning on making with it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!