I got to spend lots of time with my niece. My parents baby sit her Wednesday-Sunday. She's there all day Saturday and Sunday. I also got to spend lots of time with my dad while my mom was at work. So here's a montage of some pictures of that lil rambunctious one:
She obviously has quite the personality. She's a goof. And she wants your attention-all of the time. She recognizes the smell of popcorn and expects to be given some when you have some. She recognizes m&m's too. (thanks to my mom!). She's likes being read to--although she doesn't have quite the attention span for it. She likes to eat apples and jicama. She can say 'imagine' and has a really amazing memory. I can't wait to find out what cool things she'll be doing when I see her next. Next post: knitting content!!!
ETA: I talked to my mom earlier this week (It's Sunday night now!) and she told me that the lil monkey went searching for me after I left! :( I guess after she woke up from her nap, she went into my bedroom to look for me. I was so sad when she told me this!!
Your little niece is so adorable. I can see how much fun it must have been :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. Glad you had a good time at home visiting your parents, but sorry to hear about your failed knitting project.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! She is growing up so fast. Whatta cutie.
ReplyDelete