Sunday, October 12, 2008

bulldog birthday weekend!

I realized that I haven't even posted yet about my niece's bday weekend! Here she is being goofy while she does her 'work.'Here she is watching tv--one of her current favorite pastimes. I don't remember what she was watching. And here she is doing some coloring at her lil table! She had me sit with her. Of course, I also had to get the crayons down for her because she told me 'can't'. Hmm...what could she possibly be looking at?? See it now? She found herself some yummy sundara aran silky! No pics were taken at her actual birthday party. I was too busy doing other stuff. She received a ton of gifts which all eventually made their way to my mom's house. There was a pinata: My highlight of my niece's birthday weekend? When she 'breakdanced' on the deck near the pool of her grandparents' trailer park. How I wish I had taken pictures of that! Oh, and my second highlight would be when she said "I love you" to me before my sister and I left to come back here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your little cutie! Sure sounds like she had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy, she's 2 already!? Happy birthday to her! That just means that Sean's birthday is around the corner. Literally...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!