Thursday, October 23, 2008

looky!

As promised (thank goodness I remembered right away!), here is a current progress shot of my lace ribbon scarf. I really love the way it's knitting up and it really is an easy pattern to follow. I just wish it were finished already because I can't wait to show it off! :) I'm also chugging along on my clap. I think I'm about at the same spot that I am on my first one. I keep looking at it to see if it's really going to grow much more because it doesn't seem like it will. :( There was a fire that was actually 'near' to me--at least closer than all of the other fires. This heat, the fire, and our infamous Santa Ana winds aren't helping at all.

6 comments:

  1. So love that scarf...I'm going to have to do that one soon! Hope the fires stay away from you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I love that pattern! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay safe! have a good weekend with all your projects, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarf is beautiful...looks like a fun knit :)

    Gosh, the fires so close must be very scary...STAY SAFE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've seen it on Ravelry, but I think the pic of yours is what's going to make me start it. I got some pretty yarn at a fiber festival this weekend that might work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your scarf. Great progress!

    I hope you didnt get affected by the fire?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!