
As promised (thank goodness I remembered right away!), here is a current progress shot of my lace ribbon scarf. I really love the way it's knitting up and it really is an easy pattern to follow. I just wish it were finished already because I can't wait to show it off! :) I'm also chugging along on my clap. I think I'm about at the same spot that I am on my first one. I keep looking at it to see if it's really going to grow much more because it doesn't seem like it will. :(
There was a fire that was actually '
near' to me--at least closer than all of the other fires. This heat, the fire, and our infamous
Santa Ana winds aren't helping at all.
So love that scarf...I'm going to have to do that one soon! Hope the fires stay away from you! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - I love that pattern! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletestay safe! have a good weekend with all your projects, too. : )
ReplyDeleteYour scarf is beautiful...looks like a fun knit :)
ReplyDeleteGosh, the fires so close must be very scary...STAY SAFE :)
So pretty! I've seen it on Ravelry, but I think the pic of yours is what's going to make me start it. I got some pretty yarn at a fiber festival this weekend that might work...
ReplyDeleteLove the color of your scarf. Great progress!
ReplyDeleteI hope you didnt get affected by the fire?