Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pssst

I wasn't going to come on my computer at all tonight so that I could do some catch up knitting on those hats. In regards to my progress, things are slow going. :P The fires and the Santa Ana winds were kicking my butt on Monday night. I've got lots to do still. BUT, I received a package from my autumn swap pal and had to post all the goodies I got pronto! This cute post card came with my package. I love it! Here's what I unpacked first--a cute jack-o-lantern mug and some orange hot cocoa were in the cute chinese takeaway box! I had to get a close-up of the cool calaveritas stitchmarkers she sent! And here's a shot of everything that was in my package! :) Don't you just love the leaves?? Thank you so very much, Autumn Swap Pal for sending me such a fantastic package!! It's gotta be my favorite one so far. Oh, she even sent me recipes and I can't wait to try them out! :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! Happy Halloween!!
    ~secret pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great package you got there girl! love the card & the stitch markers too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!