Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well...

I completed only four of the seven hats I had intended on having for my friend's baby shower! I started a fifth and told her that I'd be mailing it to her...I just might mail two others! lol. The finished hats can be seen here. I also finally remembered to take a pic of my finished lapping waves hat--though it isn't on me. It's been way too hot for a hat! :P I've been happily working on my lace ribbon scarf and my clap. Today was quite the mail day as I received my October Woolgirl shipment (only took a pic of the yarn this time around..the heat is getting to my brain!)-this is plum blossom and she came with so many cool things!! my first sock yarnista package, introducing lewis. :) some lovely sundara sock yarn I received in a trade with twoply via rav-meet beach glass.and some goodies I've been waiting on for my secret pals which will not be featured here! Next post I will have some progress shots of my lace ribbon scarf because it has grown a lot since it was last seen!

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the Woolgirl shipment...so awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pinkish yarn is just gorgeous!! : ) good luck finishing the other hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute hats! Love the new yarn - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your hats are very cute...you are a hat expert now :)
    Lucky you getting all that gorgeous yarn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got the Woolgirl club and LOVE IT. My first skein of Yarntini!

    Great Sundara color! I just bought some off someone who lives near me - I was SHOCKED she didnt want it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!