1. I've only really had work experience as a teacher.
2. I cannot eat cheese by itself.
3. I don't like foods that coat my teeth.
4. I actually don't enjoy getting paid to do virtually nothing.
5. I'm no longer a fan of nailpolish--makes my nails grow too quickly.
6. I get turned off by up and coming actors who've made it big and I no longer find them interesting.
7. I don't like to wear tops that expose my neck area.
I won't tag anyone for this because it's gone around enough times. It was tough coming up with new (I hope!) weird things about me!
The award I received also comes from Robyn. Thanks again hon! :)
The rules are:
1- Post the award on your blog. 2- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
3- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links:
I obviously can't give it to Robyn again so here are my nominees in no particular order: Carole, Ren, Hakucho, and Deb. Ack! Hakucho also gave me an "I Love Your Blog" award. Thanks hon! :)
Let's see if I can squeeze out some more nominees! Logan,Ruth, Danielle, Jeanne, and Amanda.
I will be away this weekend helping my niece to celebrate her 2nd birthday (which is tomorrow!). Happy Birthday also to KnottyKitty! :)
Aww shucks, thanks!
ReplyDeleteMmmmmuaaah! Thanks! Both for the blog award and the birthday wishes! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you need me, I'll be trying to find cake somewhere...
thanks for the award :-)
ReplyDeleteand happy birthday to your niece. I'm hoping for a weekend filled with sleep for us all :-D
look at all those memes! you won the award again over at my blog. LOL. these memes really go around. : )
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
Thanks for the award! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnother award...thanks :)
ReplyDeleteaww thank you! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing girl!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like my blog too :)