Thursday, October 2, 2008

knitting!

I casted on for the lapping waves hat over the weekend and I finished it last night! I love it and can't wait to wear it. :) I had a bit of trouble and had to keep ripping back several times because I'd get so distracted and not remember which row I was really truly on! :P A pic will be up soon. I may wind my skein of Autumn Rose for the lace ribbon scarf. I've been dying to cast on for it after seeing some of the other ones done with the silky merino! I also saw that some people used their aran silky for a clap. I'm having issues with my current clap and just might frog it and wind all my aran silky. We'll see. Over the last two weeks, I've gotten tagged for a meme and I received an award. I am now finally remember to post both! I was tagged by Robyn. 1. I've only really had work experience as a teacher. 2. I cannot eat cheese by itself. 3. I don't like foods that coat my teeth. 4. I actually don't enjoy getting paid to do virtually nothing. 5. I'm no longer a fan of nailpolish--makes my nails grow too quickly. 6. I get turned off by up and coming actors who've made it big and I no longer find them interesting. 7. I don't like to wear tops that expose my neck area. I won't tag anyone for this because it's gone around enough times. It was tough coming up with new (I hope!) weird things about me! The award I received also comes from Robyn. Thanks again hon! :) The rules are: 1- Post the award on your blog.

2- Add a link to the person who gave you the award.

3- Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links:

I obviously can't give it to Robyn again so here are my nominees in no particular order: Carole, Ren, Hakucho, and Deb. Ack! Hakucho also gave me an "I Love Your Blog" award. Thanks hon! :) Let's see if I can squeeze out some more nominees! Logan,Ruth, Danielle, Jeanne, and Amanda. I will be away this weekend helping my niece to celebrate her 2nd birthday (which is tomorrow!). Happy Birthday also to KnottyKitty! :)

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmmuaaah! Thanks! Both for the blog award and the birthday wishes! :)

    If you need me, I'll be trying to find cake somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award :-)

    and happy birthday to your niece. I'm hoping for a weekend filled with sleep for us all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at all those memes! you won the award again over at my blog. LOL. these memes really go around. : )

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing girl!

    Glad you like my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!