Wednesday, November 3, 2010

some peace

WELL, Andrea and I are finally getting along. I realized after ripping back for the umpteenth time that I had some stitch markers in the wrong spots so maybe that's why I had some trouble. Also for some reason, I kept moving stitch markers over if the stitch marker came in the middle of a pattern repeat. Don't ask me why. I just did. I am now up to row...11 I think and soon I will be up to the striping part! I can't wait.
Now I am a knitter who loves a good chart but for some reason the Andrea's Shawl cart and I weren't a good mix. So for this shawl, I am using the written directions and am having a much easier time than when I was relying on the chart and my INability to read it. lol. Here she is thus far:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so glad that you & Andrea are finally getting along! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great color! Looks fabulous even though she's been naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of un-charts? I think they would be the most successful for me but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!