Saturday, January 21, 2012

keepin' busy

I haven't been blogging but I have been reading and knitting! I just finished Summer and The City in record time and am hoping that there will be a third book in the series.  Earlier this week, I cast on for not one but three different projects. Two shawls and one pair of socks.  I had wanted to begin the new year with a cardigan but I couldn't select a pattern that I really want to work on.  I do want to do more cardigans/sweaters for myself this year though since I feel like I am exhausting the world of shawls.  I was surprised that I even found any shawl patterns that I wanted to knit.  I am getting close to the time of needing to branch out to other more challenging projects. Though I do love the challenge of trying to make 12 shawls this year. I completed my first project of 2012.  Pictures of everything to come tomorrow (I hope).

3 comments:

  1. You ever make mittens? or gloves? I bet the fingers would be hard but mittens might be doable. :) What about scarves. That probably sounds like a beginner project for you and all the amazing things do you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to bite the bullet and make myself a sweater. I've had the yarn for the one I want to make for years now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!