Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sigh..

Just when I thought things were sort of normalizing, we get slammed again. The hubs was taken to the ER this morning while I was at school.  I was told it was pneumonia but when I got to the ER, the lady at registration asked if he was having chest pains.  He will spend the night there. It isn't the flu. They've done blood cultures, taken a blood gas, and did some nasal swabs. They're not quite sure what he's got yet. And to top it all off, he just started classes this week. Tomorrow is his second day of his English class and Thursday night is his first class meeting for his other class. I have emailed both professors. Hopefully he won't get dropped from the Thursday night class. Maybe he'll be released by then.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of the unexpected in life! I call it "the dark side"!

    :-)

    So sorry to hear about your husband. I know they will find out what is going on and get his fixed!

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the college will take a DR's note. I know mine will.

    I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I hope the weekend gets better for you! Stay strong my friend! Thoughts for your husbands quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your hubby! Hope by now he's doing better. Always something....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Hope he's doing okay? He out of the hospital? Feeling better? Did they figure out what it was?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!