Monday, March 17, 2008

favorite color swap 3 questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? my top three favorite colors in no particular order are green, blue, and gray. But, please don't send me any blue/green yarn as I have quite enough (from the first favorite color swap I did!)! I'm into mustardy yellows mixed with pink, olive greens, browns, autumn and winter colors (dark reds in particular). 2. What crafts do you really enjoy? knitting! I started getting into card making but am taking a hiatus! 3. What products do you really covet? Hmm...kiehl's lip balm #1, lantern moon sock stix 4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? listening to music, reading magazines, reading books, watching tv, hanging out with my niece, going for drives (as long as they're not SUPER long ones!!), going to bookstores, baking. 5. Is there anything you collect? lip balms, socks. I used to collect pens too and stationery. 6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? taurus and rabbit 7.What are your favorite… …scents/smells? clove/citrus scents (pink grapefruit in particular!), ginger/fresh linen …types of music and/or bands? alternative, 80's, punk, classic r&b/soul, oldies. bands=muse, beatles, feist, kate nash, lily allen, dashboard confessional, etc. …authors? tony parsons, emily giffin, alice walker, amy tan …animals? ostriches/cows/pigs/sheep …places to shop? target, my local yarn shops …season? Definitely Spring. Then Autumn. …yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? wool, wool blends/no favorite kind of fabric or paper or other craft supplies …candies or goodies? dark chocolate with almonds/sour patch watermelon/peanut m&m's 8. Do you have any wish lists? I have an amazon wishlist. 9. Are you allergic to anything? dust/pollen/heavy stinky perfumes! 10. Do you have any pets? What are they? no pets. 11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here. my rav id is Ggirl. I just got a crock pot for Christmas so I've been trying to find good recipes. I live with my fiance. I love Pigpen. I love goldfish crackers. I'm a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I noticed in your previous FCS questionnaire that you mentioned gardening. Do you still enjoy that? Spring is here, after all...

    Have a good day!
    Your FSC3 Pal

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!