Monday, August 11, 2008

back from "blog vacation" (part 2)

Blogger is being weird. It wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures to the previous post and rather than wait, I just started a new post.
We're here!! This baby is mine! Move it buddy! Look at me, I'm so adorable! Okay, get me outta here! Take me!! Hand please..or maybe I'll take that camera instead.. Yeah. I don't think this is funny...who put all these stickers on me?? Good-bye and Good night to Disneyland! Now for something knitting related..This is a pic of my second package for the first month of sp 12. My sp was genius enough to send me two separate packages that equaled one big one. :) So this is part 2 of my July package. She sent me a kp pattern for some lacy mitts, some kp gloss (to make the mitts!), some paton's wool, and some paper for card-making! Thanks a bunch! I've already received my package for this month but won't be able to blog about its lovely contents just yet.
While we've been house sitting, I've managed to finish my fire socks (haven't blocked them yet and I haven't even taken a pic of them yet..waiting to go home to do it!!, work a bit on my clapotis, start another pair of socks (the pattern name escapes me right now), received my July kit from Robyn's Nest, and have received some lovely yarn from some equally lovely ladies on ravelry! Will blog about all of that by the end of this week. We will be home sweet home as of Thursday. Thank goodness. I was starting to get a little homesock homesick. lol. Must've been a slip of the fingers!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your yarn pics! Do post soon!

    Looks like you had a great time at Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had fun. Can't wait to see the knitting pictures. Homesock lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like you all had a great time at Disneyland :)

    I can't believe it's almost time for school to start...I am so not ready....

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! i went to disneyworld over Christmas and got a very similar pair of ears. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast!
    I saw your DD in her carseat (my DD has the same one) & just wanted to be sure that when she's buckled in that you have the center clip located just under her armpits/level with her little tatas. Not to be gross, don't take it that way, it's just what they taught us at the NICU. I'd hate for you to be in an accident & have her injured because the middle clip wasn't in the intended spot.

    hope you enjoy the sigg water bottle cozy

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!