Thursday, August 28, 2008

Falling for Ewe Autumn Swap Questionnaire

  1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? I am a knitter but can at least do a crochet cast-on or crochet edging when I need to! I have been knitting for five years now! Wow.
  2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? Nope
  3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? card making, stitchmarkers
  4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? wool, wool blends, fingering or sportweight
  5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? mohair, alpaca, acrylic
  6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? wollmeise, vesper, sknitches, cherry tree hill
  7. What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? quick projects..currently socks but I do love the occasional top/shawl. I like hats, fingerless mitts, and baby stuff too.
  8. What are you currently working on? Anything you plan to start this autumn? I am currently working on two different pairs of socks, a clap, and a green gable that is on a time out (along with a few other wips!). I currently don't have any plans to start anything this fall but who knows!
  9. What is your favorite FO? (Please, post a picture if you would like.) And this is also a favorite.
  10. What is your oldest UFO? Ugh..it is a sesame. I don't even have a pic of it up on my projects page. It's just waiting around for me. And also my greenery hat. She is on hold because I can't remember what row I left off on so I frogged back to the ribbing and will get back to work on her when I'm not so..distracted.
  11. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I need to learn how to knit two socks on two circs or is it one circ?? I would also like to learn some other crochet techniques aside from the very basic one I know!
  12. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am a sock knitter. I wear a size 6.5-7 shoe. Circumference of my foot is about 8.5 inches. Length is 7 inches. (Hopefully those measurements are correct!!).
  13. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes, both
  14. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? My straights are in this caddy. My circs are in a hanging thing, and my dpns are in a dpn holder.
  15. Do you collect anything? Um..other than yarn, I do like pens, wrist watches, tape measures.
  16. What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? Alternative, independent, classic rock and soul. Yes, mp3 ready.
  17. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? definitely! dark chocolate particularly with nuts sour patch watermelon candy, reese's peanut butter cups, and peanut m&ms.
  18. What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? I live with my fiance.
  19. Are you allergic to anything? dust, pollen, pet dander (only if it's a TON of dander), heavy perfumes/lotions.
  20. Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal. here's my amazon and my loopy. I have some favorites on etsy. You can find them here.
  21. Are you having a birthday during this swap? no, spring baby here.
  22. What is your Ravelry ID? Ggirl
  23. What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are earth tones (greens/browns/blues) but I also like gray, reds, oranges. I like knitting with greens, browns, reds, oranges, pinks, and I'm starting to want more grays, yellows, and lavender/purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!