- Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? I am a knitter but can at least do a crochet cast-on or crochet edging when I need to! I have been knitting for five years now! Wow.
- Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? Nope
- Are there any other crafts that you participate in? card making, stitchmarkers
- What are your favorite yarns/fibers? wool, wool blends, fingering or sportweight
- What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? mohair, alpaca, acrylic
- Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? wollmeise, vesper, sknitches, cherry tree hill
- What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? quick projects..currently socks but I do love the occasional top/shawl. I like hats, fingerless mitts, and baby stuff too.
- What are you currently working on? Anything you plan to start this autumn? I am currently working on two different pairs of socks, a clap, and a green gable that is on a time out (along with a few other wips!). I currently don't have any plans to start anything this fall but who knows!
- What is your favorite FO? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)
And this is also a favorite.
- What is your oldest UFO? Ugh..it is a sesame. I don't even have a pic of it up on my projects page. It's just waiting around for me. And also my greenery hat. She is on hold because I can't remember what row I left off on so I frogged back to the ribbing and will get back to work on her when I'm not so..distracted.
- Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I need to learn how to knit two socks on two circs or is it one circ?? I would also like to learn some other crochet techniques aside from the very basic one I know!
- Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am a sock knitter. I wear a size 6.5-7 shoe. Circumference of my foot is about 8.5 inches. Length is 7 inches. (Hopefully those measurements are correct!!).
- Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Yes, both
- Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? My straights are in this caddy. My circs are in a hanging thing, and my dpns are in a dpn holder.
- Do you collect anything? Um..other than yarn, I do like pens, wrist watches, tape measures.
- What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? Alternative, independent, classic rock and soul. Yes, mp3 ready.
- Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? definitely! dark chocolate particularly with nuts sour patch watermelon candy, reese's peanut butter cups, and peanut m&ms.
- What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? I live with my fiance.
- Are you allergic to anything? dust, pollen, pet dander (only if it's a TON of dander), heavy perfumes/lotions.
- Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal. here's my amazon and my loopy. I have some favorites on etsy. You can find them here.
- Are you having a birthday during this swap? no, spring baby here.
- What is your Ravelry ID? Ggirl
- What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are earth tones (greens/browns/blues) but I also like gray, reds, oranges. I like knitting with greens, browns, reds, oranges, pinks, and I'm starting to want more grays, yellows, and lavender/purple.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Falling for Ewe Autumn Swap Questionnaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.