Saturday, August 30, 2008

Question # 12

Secret Pal 12: Question #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment?? My proudest moment would have to be when I learned how to crochet a bit while I was working on my hot chocolate swap critter. I can now do a crochet provisional cast on for doing toe-up socks! I can do a crochet edging on stuff if I want. Oh wait, you asked for my proudest knitting moment! Another proud moment was when I finally learned how to knit socks on a circular needle. :) I don't know how I managed with dpns! And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing? I couldn't figure out how to do the figure 8 cast on. I could probably figure it out now but lack the time to do so! The one project I've never been able to complete? Probably my sesame. Might end up on the frogging table soon. :( Who knows.

1 comment:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!