Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PRGE Questionnaire

1. Why did you join PRGE? I joined PRGE because I finally didn't miss the sign-up date! :) I've been wanting to join ever since I saw the first one. 1.a. Have you done other swaps? Are you doing other swaps right now? Yes I have done other swaps before. I am currently nearing the end of sp 12 and aside from PRGE, I'm also in another fall swap. 2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) dark chocolate. sleep. fun socks. watches. days off from school. 2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal? I think so. 3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? mad color weave socks. fake isle hat. wicked. 3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet? I tend to lean more towards the quicker projects like socks/hats/baby items but I've been branching out a bit to tops and shawls a bit. 3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday? my clapotis and my green gable. 4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why? hmmm..definitely candy (extreme dark chocolate with nuts), anything handmade/handknit by my partner, a little something for my fiance (who never gets any mail other than bills!!), a really good recipe (or two!), and something that shows who my partner is--something they like maybe! 4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)? anything vanilla/lavendar scented. both are my nemesis. oh and candles! 5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? My three favorite yarns (that I have worked with) are artyarns supermerino, madeline tosh, and yarn pirate oh, and malabrigo! My least favorite yarns are noro, yarns with tencel, and yarns where the colors look splotchy. I don't like acrylic/novelty too much either. 5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? I love all three but need more solid or semi-solid in my stash. Self-striping would be fun for socks though! 5.b. What are your favorite colors? What are your favorite colors to knit with? My favorite colors are greens/blues (so earth tones!) but I also like reds, oranges, etc. I tend to knit mostly green, brown, red, or pink stuff. 6. What are your five favorite delicacies? hmm...tiramisu. homemade canneloni. lasagna. enchiladas with tomatillo sauce. sushi! 6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? i'm curious about wollmeise. I want to experience for myself why most of the knitting world would give their left arm for some wollmeise. 7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? bad reality tv (i.e. solitary 2.0, rock of love, etc!). online celeb gossip blogs. general hospital (i guess!) 7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie characters? I typically like quirky. you know, napoleon dynamite/juno. 8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? the weekend. now that school is starting up again, i can look forward to kuyam. sleeping in. time to knit. free time (where i'm not thinking/doing anything related to work!) 8.a. What do you do during your week (ie - work, take care of three kids, race walk)? I work and take care of my fiance and I. 9. What do you collect? cookbooks--salt free/reduced salt ones. tape measures. wrist watches (fun ones!). pens. 9.a. What collects you? I don't know. 10. When is your birthday? May 5 10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? Valentine's Day. It's one day dedicated to professing your love for someone. Yeah, anyone can do it everyday but this a day when everyone HAS to do it (at least they're expected to!). I just like all the candy, the red, and the hearts. 11. Do you have any wishlists? yes, amazon, loopy ewe. 11.a. Do you have a "favorites" collection anywhere that your pal should know about? etsy 12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? pollen..pet dander--to a degree (mostly cat dander but it's gotta be loaded with the stuff for my allergies to flare), oh and really strong perfume/scents. 12.a. What drives you nuts? rude people. being woken up from sleep. traffic. 13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? teach for work. hang out, sleep, etc. for fun. 13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? I'd be an artist or maybe a fashion designer! 14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I am a lefty! :) 14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist? Love contests! Bring 'em on! ;)

1 comment:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!