Thursday, September 25, 2008

SP 12 Question #13

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, would would your last yarn purchase be? Wow! This is a lot of questions to ponder. I couldn't imagine being told I could never buy yarn again. Oh my. As for the last yarn I would purchase? I couldn't even say. I'd have to buy out woolgirl and my favorite etsy sellers! If you were told you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you’d knit?? Socks or a hat. In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn? And what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online? Dish your favorite places!! I can't even keep track of how many times I buy yarn. At least once a month and it isn't just one skein. If I've had a drought, I kind of go overboard and make up for lost time. I usually buy my yarn online via some favorite etsy sellers and woolgirl..not to mention all the various sock clubs I'm in. Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most? Watching the leaves change colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!